|Before you get started, grab your Application ID|
2 WAYS TO FIND YOUR APPLICATION ID:
On the recertification letter you received in the mail
In your National Verifier
Some subscribers may be eligible to renew via phone. Call (877) 384-2470 to renew via Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
The fastest way to renew is to visit the National Verifier website.
You can also mail your completed your Recertification Form (English or Spanish) to:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9100
To renew your Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit, you’ll need your Application ID.
You can find your application ID on your recertification letter or when you log into your National Verifier Account. If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575. The ACP Support Center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET.
There are two ways to qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): Program-Based Eligibility OR Income-Based. If you still meet the eligibility guidelines, you may request to renew your benefit.
You may qualify for the ACP Program if you or your child/dependent participates in any of the programs listed below.
1. Program-Based Eligibility
You may qualify for the ACP program if you or another person in your household is enrolled in any one of these qualifying public assistance programs:
- Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Federal Pell Grant (current award year)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Participates in one of these Tribal programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal Lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
2. Income-Based Eligibility
You may also qualify for the ACP benefit if your household income is at or less than the following annual income limits:
|Household Size||48 Contiguous States, DC, & Territories||Alaska||Hawaii|
|For each additional person, add||$6,939||$8,681||$7,979|
Your last day to renew is dependent on your 60-day window.
- Online: After you complete your application, you'll be presented a confirmation page that will state the status of your renewal (pass or fail).
- Phone (only available for some subscribers): If you renew via phone, you'll be notified the status of your renewal after you complete the IVR process (pass or fail).
- Mail: If you renew via mail, USAC will mail you an eligibility status notification (pass or fail).
You have a 60-day recertification window to recertify your ACP benefit. If you do not successfully recertify within your 60-day window, the Universal Service Administrative Co. (USAC) will:
- Notify you via mail within 2-3 business days after your window closes, and
- Automatically de-enroll you from the service after 5 business days after the recertification window
If you don’t respond by your deadline (as listed in the documentation), you will lose your ACP benefit. This means your monthly bill may increase or your free minutes will stop. Your service may be turned off.
If you lose your discount but you think you still qualify, you can simply reapply.
For more information on the Affordable Connectivity Program renewal process, contact the ACP Support Center.
Phone: (877) 384-2575
Online: Affordable Connectivity Help Webpage