Almost everyone has heard of the big mobile companies in America or at the very least seen their logos: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Their brands are nearly impossible to miss. In this article, we’ll take a look at how TruConnect, founded only 7 years ago, stacks up against the ‘Big 4’ in terms of coverage and in terms of prepaid phone plans.
First, the coverage maps of the ‘Big 4’:
And now the TruConnect Coverage Map:
Things to notice:
- TruConnect covers all areas with a high population density
- TruConnect’s coverage map is not drastically different from the others
- Gaps in coverage are normal across all mobile companies
Before we take a look at the prepaid plans, it is important to note that the goals of all of these companies are not all the same. TruConnect, by design, does not offer some of the bigger unlimited data plans that the ‘Big 4’ do. Instead, we have catered our plans to be easy, cheap, and flexible in order to appeal to the needs of the large population of low-income consumers in the United States. We continually seek to do our part in bridging the digital divide that currently exists within the United States.
Without a further note, let’s look at how the ‘Big 4’ prepaid plans stack up against TruConnect’s prepaid plans:
And now TruConnect's phone plans:
Things to notice:
- TruConnect’s $25/mo plan gives you more data than the $30/mo (with autopay) from AT&T and Verizon
- TruConnect’s plans go all the way down to $5, providing the cheapest plan by far of all the companies
- The ‘Big 4’ provide better plans if you go through a ton of data a month
One takeaway might be that TruConnect’s plans are clearly built for the average person who doesn’t need or use a lot of data a month. Another takeaway might be that TruConnect’s plans are lacking because a ‘big data user’ is the thing to be in this modern age of social media. But the ultimate takeaway from this article should be that if you’re looking for not only cheap but flexible phone plans, TruConnect has got you covered, literally.
Check out the rest of the site at https://www.truconnect.com/ or call 800.430.0443 for any questions you may have.